1. We accept novels, novellas, and collections of short stories. We accept all genres, including nonfiction/memoir/biography/autobiography.
2. We do not accept poetry, screenplays, essays, theatrical plays, journalistic pieces, press releases, fan fiction, flash fiction, academic articles, or manuscripts meant for textbooks.
3. We accept submissions only from authors.
4. Please include a comprehensive synopsis of your work (yes, revealing the ending) in the "Message" box.
5. Please submit the first 50 pages of your novel or novella by uploading it below. If submitting a collection of short stories, please submit one whole story. If submitting an unwritten nonfiction work, please submit a comprehensive proposal of the book you have in mind, detailing why it's a story that should be told.
6. Manuscripts should be written in 12-point font and double spaced.
7. If we are interested, we will contact you via email for further discussion.
8. A request for a full manuscript is not a guarantee of acceptance.
9. We encourage the submission of nontraditional works (i.e. transgressive, speculative, experimental, avant-garde, etc.). We like a challenging read, a story that raises questions, stirs debate, and overall expands one's mind.